Who We Are
Warm Springs Promenade is a large multi-anchored power center located at one of the busiest intersections in the city of Henderson, Nevada. Approximately 36,000 cars pass each day, and more than 268,000 residents live within a five mile radius. The center consists of a strong mix of national and regional tenants. Traffic generators include Sears, Big Lots, Denny's, Jack in the Box, Jason's Deli, Evolution Yoga, State Farm, Best Mattres and many more. Numerous spaces available in all types and sizes.
- Join numerous anchor tenants including Big Lots & Jason’s Deli.
- Street-front pad space with great street visibility.
- Pylon signage on Warm Springs.
- Space available from 1,079 to 12,000 SF
- Ample parking throughout the shopping center.